Normally we’d say, “You wouldn’t believe some of the car-buying myths we’ve heard at Porsche Nashua.” But we’ve had people swear to some pretty strange things over the years, and as far as we could tell, they weren’t kidding. So if you’re shopping for a new Porsche car near Chelmsford MA, please visit us and get the facts first.
Like our Porsche cars, some myths just won’t quit. Here are some of our “favorites.”
- You don’t have to wait for a special day or time of the month to get a fair price on a Porsche Panamera or Porsche Macan. We don’t wait ’til the end of the month to take our jobs seriously.
- Yes, we really are back there talking to our managers. There are perks and finance options that sometimes need permission because we don’t make promises unless we to keep them.
- Trading in? Tell us when you get here. Already know if you’re leasing or buying? Same thing. Both of those things require time — the former for a fair trade-in value, the latter so we’re pursuing the right Porsche financing — and we’re sure you’d rather be driving your new Porsche car than waiting an extra half hour to 45 minutes for it.
- Speaking of trade-ins, ignore book value. It’s an estimate and nothing more. A car in awful condition won’t come close to that value, while a car that’s a forgotten classic will leave its book value in the dust.
- We take nothing for granted. Not our customers, their business, their referrals, and — especially — not their trust. This isn’t just a sale or lease; it’s the start of a relationship!
If you really want to know the “trick” to a good car-buying experience, it’s easier than you think: find a dealer who knows their stock, and who backs what they sell or lease to their customers. That’s a Porsche dealer who’ll be with you for the long haul, and exactly what you’ll get at Porsche Nashua. Visit us at 170 Main Dunstable Road today.